Saturday 22 March 2014

Art gallery poses




One afternoon, my friends and I visited the art museum.
My adorable Russian friend was an insistent photographer. She took many snaps of me before we had even entered the building!












I rather like this snap of A. The purple centaur is in a glass room. It is possible to see the buildings on the other side. A. was tall and modelesque. She was a natural in front of the camera.






This particular artist lived in Nice in order to help with her depression. Good idea! Her name is Nikki .....( someone).





We had so much fun coming up with creative poses. The security guard followed us around, just in case we were going to do something naughty, like touch the exhibits.






I loved the 2 hour gallery viewing with someone to talk to. We discussed our reactions, interpretations and opinions. It was so cool. So much better than staring at the pieces of art on my own. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I went back another time. But it wasn't half as enjoyable as it was with the "girls".

When we surfaced into the great outdoors, it was pouring with rain. So we skipped through the puddles and ducked amongst the fat raindrops and landed in a cafĂ©. It was great to bond, share life stories over a couple of glasses of wine. 











No comments:

Post a Comment