Friday 21 March 2014

Inky pinky parlez-vous

I took a snap of this advertisement. I loved the idea of going to a live show. The fact  that it would be comedy would be a bonus. I put it to my friends. At first we all thought it was a good idea. But then we pulled out. The thought of spending a lot of money on a show that was almost impossible to understand with "in" jokes and rapid-fire delivery turned us off. In the end, I was ever so grateful. The end of my séjour was marred with a most outrageously disgusting dose of sickness. 

This little honey flirted with my camera.


Whilst witnessing the sensational sunset from the comfort of Mc Donald's, I hummed "La Vie en Rose" to myself.  

Mc Donald's is located in one of the most sought after pieces of real estate in the world. It is situated at the central waterfront at the intersection of two main roads. When McDonald's purchased the sight and demolished the existing building, it was not received well by the Nice residents. (Understandably.)

Arty pose. This exhibit in the art museum begged to be photographed.



My friend and I bought roomy bags to fit all our "stuff" in. She chose cerise pink. I chose butter red.

The display of flowers at the market defies descriptive words that capture their rich colours.

Sexy in the most adorable flaunting of eccentric flamboyance.




No comments:

Post a Comment