Saturday 10 August 2013

Aotearoa Nouvelle Zélande





These gorgeous photos of moody Kapiti are taken whilst on a weekend away earlier this year.  Oh the rustic charm!
Whilst Kev and I spent the weekend together visiting his folks, we enjoyed the cafes, art and the beach. 

I love how after having a coffee, blood spins through my brain at an alarming rate; ideas spilling over with creativity. I know that the artists during the Picasso, Monet, Van Gogh era, congregated in the cafes of Paris. They would drink coffee and share ideas. Great french philosophers would also gather in Parisian cafes to discuss theories and share ideas. I doubt if my great ideas would be at the same level as the french GREATS, however, it would be cool to spin tales and converse with french locals in Gap. My fluency in the language of lyrical beauty would definitely improve, n'est-ce pas?

Knowing that time is limited before my departure, it fills me with gratitude for this beautiful land of the long white cloud, my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment