Sunday 18 August 2013

Fantastic Dualingua

On our wall in the staffroom at school.

I have been making my way through a fabulous free app. It's called Dualingua.
I am so happy to be learning french where I can literally track my progress. It allows me to make tiny mistakes, or if I make a big faux pas, it shows a picture of a broken heart. I can do this 4 times within one lesson. I believe that I am only allowed 3 broken hearts as I progress further on. All the grammatical errors that I make when conversing in french are now literally n front of my eyes so that I can self correct. I love it. I can feel my confidence building.
I get a daily e mail encouraging me. Mon Dieu,fantastique!
Teachers are learners at heart. Wrong. We are all learners at heart. Go on. Give Dualingua a try. It is such FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment