Thursday 15 August 2013

Voilà


Such a cute little primitive picture that I scribbled. So pathetic, that it is almost endearing. I am so grateful to my four legged friend for making me walk in all kinds of weather. 




Looking out of the classroom window to the distant drowning astro turf: on the one hand somewhat dismal; on the other hand I am dry and snug. The fact that I share the same "salle de classe" with 31 boisterous souls is a little ......., well ..... you fill in the blank. 

I'm loving the view from the summit of Three Kings. It's a wonderful exercise area for dogs off lead. Sky Tower looks so distant and if you really try hard you can see Rangitoto, a majestic Auckland icon.

Mufti day at school today. What a cool T shirt, nest-ce pas?

Such a cool expression.  Pronounced: VWA-LAH. The cursive expressive handwriting embraces the character of the word, nest-ce pas?




No comments:

Post a Comment