Sunday 6 April 2014

Quirky random musings.




My morning walk to school became a highlight of my two weeks in Nice. I took different routes a lot of times. In this way, I was able to discover all sorts of interesting areas of Nice.


Struggling to remain standing, as I was suffering from flu symptoms, as well. My heart expanded with empathy, commiserating  with the poor shop owner.T he shop was closed because the owner had the flu, "grippe."




I used to love standing at the lights, waiting to cross the road. Two girls on a scooter, with a typical Nice backdrop was photo-worthy.




The toilet block at the central park in town, was architecturally pleasing. What a contrast the ornate building in the background provides!




The enormous park en route to class was always a pleasant experience. Notice the huge ferris wheel in the distance; the regal statue of some testerone-filled male ruler; and the ever-present phoenix palms.



The famous water display area was being steam cleaned.



I was completely transfixed with the awesome display as the mist softly rose from the mirror-wet pavement.




The wonderful sights seduced me to fall hopelessly in love with Nice.






The audaciously cute smart electric cars grabbed my attention from every direction.






My respect for Starbucks was augmented when I spotted this blackboard acknowledging the diversity of cultures sharing the same space in Nice.






The glass lift in the mall was an opportunity for a black and white "arty" photo. I think my brain was on a coffee- high at the time. he he he.










No comments:

Post a Comment