Tuesday 8 April 2014

Yummo !!!




It seems as though I haven't often dined in restaurants here in France. It was with delight that I accepted an invitation to join a group of French, English and German teachers at a restaurant called, La Voûte. It is located in the centre of Gap.

I walked there from my tutoring session. I pushed my bag laden with papers and books out of sight. I was the first one to arrive. I supped on a Kir for half an hour, trying to look comfortable, relaxed and totally O.K. with sitting at a restaurant by myself. The meeting time was 8:30 p.m. Quel horreur! I'm usually thinking about getting ready for bed at that hour. 
(How embarrassingly Nana of me.)

Nevertheless, everyone turned up on time. We had a FABULOUS evening!




I ordered a greek meatballs dish. Yummo!

And then, the pièce de résistance: chocolate fondant with ice-cream. 
Yummo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment