Saturday 5 October 2013

Eyes wide open


Marthe dropped me off into town one day. On the way, when she stopped to post a letter, I snapped this cute little european vanette. It was selling bread and beautiful pastries. It was a beautiful sight, cute and oh so french. The owner had just opened up and he was placing his sign out by the road. He saw me taking a photo and was not very happy that I had taken a photo. He glared at me, shook his head in disgust and swore under his breath. I giggled with nervousness. I think that I am building up a reputation of taking photos of ridiculous things.

My blog is called, "Meet Me in France". All these sights are new to me. I want to share them with YOU!



On one of my walks I found this gorgeous little shop. A treasure trove of memories.




I stopped to have a cappuccino. The waiter fulfilled the arrogant waiter cliché. The cappuccino was awful. The squirted cream on top only made the cappuccino worse. My goal to diminish my derrière was thwarted.




I bought some delicious raspberries and blackberries. If only you could sit with me and sample these exotic delights.



Whilst taking a promenade, I paused and snapped this beautiful vista.  I try and look at the world with fresh eyes. However, my ridiculous Kodak reputation with Hervé and Marthe is building.

No comments:

Post a Comment