Sunday 5 January 2014

Charming!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!








_________________________________________________________






Furthermore to an earlier post ….

I mentioned that it wasn't uncommon for dogs to take themselves out for a walk, here in Gap.

Well, today I encountered two little doggies out for their independent stroll in the sun. they were ahead of me, approaching in my direction. Our paths were destined to meet. I whipped out my camera to be ready and waiting for them so that I could take a close up of them.

One of them, the smaller of the two was adorable. If he was a person, he would be a hippy surfer. His long, scraggly hair was bleached, tousled and blonde. His cheeky eyes were full of impish adventure. This fellow saw me take out my camera and took off in the other direction. 

This little fellow in the photograph below ….




… decided to face the challenge of the camera ordeal.
He stood his ground and as I took his photo he turned his back to me. Not to be usurped by his statement, I tried again, and I managed to get his face in shot. Yay!

What a little charmer!


_____________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment