Saturday 11 January 2014

Sunrise in the East



9: oo am Saturday morning on the 11th of the first month of the year. The eastern sun began to peek over the top of the distant hill. Its sharp brilliance contrasted with the cotton wool softness of a low hanging cloud in the valley.



I decided to drink in this incredible sight by turning on some classical music,(André Rieu) and marvel at  Mother Nature's light show.

How lucky am I to have such a beautiful vista!

I multiplied my joy by plopping a bean chair into prime position. I scooped some fromage blanc into a bowl with a spoon of honey, a dollop of goji berries, a sprinkle of smoked peanuts and a couple of dried figs. Yummo! Next course was a warmed up lemon muffin with jam in the middle, accompanied with a hot mug of milky English Breakfast tea.

I love the photo below as you can see my armchair positioning ….. and also the reflection of the sky and the trees in the window.





No comments:

Post a Comment