Sunday 15 December 2013

Casse tête Chinois




Last night I went to a fabulous movie called Casse Tête Chinois. Audrey Tatou features in it.

Case Têtes Chinois translates as a difficult hand held puzzle. It is necessary to separate the pieces.

The movie is about a complicated series of situations, events, paces and people. It was partly in english and partly in french. It was an extremely good movie and I highly recommend it both as entertainment and social comment.




After the movies I made an easy meal for B. , J. and myself; Coquilles St Jacques rice risotto. 

We then played cards until midnight!!!!! 

I learnt a few new french words, that aren't in the dictionary. Shall we say, they are not altogether polite at the Christmas table. 

Please note, I do NOT swear or say profanities in french at all! I think that it sounds forced and stupid when one is a visitor to France.



No comments:

Post a Comment