Monday 16 December 2013

Sky delights!


This morning it was crisp and clear in Gap.



It was great to see that my wheat was sprouting healthy shoots. Great! I will have a prosperous and happy year next year!



It was so cool to receive the cutest Christmas card from my sister who lives on the Gold Coast, Australia.



Inside the Christmas card was a fabulous little owl decoration that will give me clear thinking. Géniale! Terrific!




Éve has been generous beyond all expectations! 
Today in my post box at school was a bag full of gorgeous goodies:
  • Eau de Mélisse des Carmes Boyer
  • Indian tea and spices infusion that you put into a mug of hot milk
  • Some cute australian cards with stuff about Australia on them
  • A whole lot of moisturiser and perfumes
  • A mandarin from Corsica for my cold
  • A wonderful card with warm sentiments expressed

Wow! Made me feel great!!!!!!   Thanks, Éve!





The sky really put on a spectacular show today. First this amazing hummingbird cloud ……




….. and then this gorgeous illuminated jet streak in a beautiful clear backdrop …..





and …… then …… the full moon came out!!








No comments:

Post a Comment