Saturday 7 September 2013

Not long to go now.

The last day at school was gut wrenching. The students and parents showed such goodwill that I was overwhelmed and quite speechless. The gorgeous cream and jam sponge and the enormous chocolate cake with awesome writing on it were magnificent. Each individual spoke to me with their eyes and I was truly humbled by what I saw.

The kids all pitched in to buy flowers which I adore. THE COLOURS!!!!!! Oh, this bouquet is GLORIOUS!!!! All the time and effort put into organising and making it happen .....    ........ ... (deep breath) ........    ........     THANK YOU!!!!

Beautiful, beautiful orchids.   MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.  Thank you so much Glen Eden Intermediate staff and management.


After a simultaneously  draining and uplifting  last day at school, I enjoyed a little excursion over to the other side of town, Devonport. Well, it is a very cool place to visit. Look at how they have "wool bombed" the poles alongside the interesting shops!


I have seen photos of trees that have been wool bombed. But this takes the cake.



Cute courtesy doggy bowl as well.



Crochet love.


I love the french knitting coils made into lettering. It made me pack my old fashioned french knitting doll into my suitcase. I have also packed some needles and wool to resurrect an old hobby. I love knitting. I love buying wool. MMMMmmmmmmmm, colours, patterns, texture!!!!



Talking about packing. Er ...... I have some sorting to do. Urgently.

........ and some serious editing to do.

This morning when I was applying my make up, I glanced at the palette with a squint ( I didn't have my glasses on),  look what I saw!!!!! Oh my goodness.  

Kev and I took a final excursion to doggie territory, Kakamatua.

  

How rustic.


What comes after rolling in sand, seaweed and smelly dead birds?   THE BUCKET!!!!
Not one of Bandit's most favourite activities. I can't think why this is so. It's a massage, loving attention and a douche in beautiful luke warm water.

2 comments:

  1. Eager to see some snaps of Paris... your arrival... your trip South... your homestay... miss you already xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 ridiculously heavy suitcases ensured that my hands were not free for most of the journey south. Gutted. But now I will share pictures of the fabulously quaint, Gap.

    ReplyDelete