Thursday 28 November 2013

Have you ever experienced the same numbers occurring?





Just before I went to Italy, I started having a bizarre phenomenon happen. Every time I glanced to see what the time was, it always seemed to be eleven minutes past the hour! 

It seemed to happen all the time!

When I was in Italy I decided to take a snap of this repeating pattern to share on my blog.

So …..
 please find below only a tiny portion of my phenomenon.

You are probably thinking that I had contrived it this way. 
Not true.

In fact there are countless other times that I looked at the clock at eleven minutes past the hour that I didn't record!

Those of you who are aware of numerology will probably have a good idea about the "energy" that comes with the number eleven. 

In fact, eleven is occurring all around me in every conceivable nook and cranny.

Thank you to R, C, and B for being superb "elevens"! Je t'adore!



















No comments:

Post a Comment