Sunday 10 November 2013

Ma vie en rose à Lyon





Very cool books for sale alongside the river. On closer inspection, the books are mostly collectors items. They appear not to be reader-friendly. They are of dry and generally boring topics.( I am not over generalising here). But it makes a lovely outdoor display in the sunshine.




Lyon has a river flowing through it. The old city is on one side. The slopes rise steeply on one side to situate beautiful buildings with beautiful views.



 Oh the beauty of intricately decorated old buildings.




More photos of clouds. I mean look at the way the sun creates an amazing light show in broad daylight. Hey, even the leaves on the trees play a part in this visual delight.




Ok. So this building is gorgeous. I wonder if I could do a steam punk gothic piece of art …. inspired by this beauty?





I am a self confessed narcissist. Mirrored door = photo opportunity of self.







The novelty of narrow cobbled alley ways hasn't worn off yet.





I visited a cool display of retro film artefacts. Star Wars figures quite highly in my respect for the impact it had on my psyche.



Ah. The panorama from my eagle's vantage point. It is so cool to stop and consider the beauty of the land. And to ponder about the diversity of culture.




I LOVE this pink building in the foreground. Ma vie en rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment