Friday 22 November 2013

Playing tourist in Turin


Visiting the museum for the well-known newspaper called La Stampa was not on my wish list. But I'm so glad we went it was awesome!




Here's the italian reportage of Man on the Moon.




I will never forget the moment that a passionate Italian won an Academy Award for the film, "Life is Beautiful." He delivered a passionate speech with gushing enthusiasm that spilled his heart out to the world. He said with a lyrical italian accent, "I'm so happy and grateful that I want to make love to all of you!" 

 How cool is that?




Goodness only knows why I keep taking photos of busts of men.


Whilst the others walked around the exhibits, taking in the intellectual information about the newspaper ……   ……..




I lowered the tone with a bit of Tom Foolery.

We then drove to the top of a small hill in the city. A truly majestic church stood overlooking the city with a spiritual air of confidence. At night time the circles that you can only just see are lit up with a luminescent blue lighting. It is bizarre and wonderful sight.




We leaned over the railings and paused to listen to the religious chanting below, emanating from the mosque below. I really felt as though I was getting a spiritual kick today!




I have grown rather fond of Mother Mary. She has promptly answered all my prayers with blatant obviousness. Hail Mother Mary! XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment